The ExtremeLine carbon radiator convinces with design and efficient performance. Due to the slim design, the small required mounting distances, the protective grid in housing color and the coordinated device length, the HeatFlare Carbon sets new standards. Through the integrated control systems, the HeatFlare Carbon, both by radio, by app and also by SmartHome can be controlled.
- Heading text
HeatFlare Carbon – modern design, cozy infrared heat and available in four different colors. ExtremeLine’s HeatFlare Carbon is one of the most powerful infrared radiant heaters on the market in its size. The modern design combines fast heating performance with minimal red light. In particular, it is considered a design object by its shape, perfect for cubic roofs and gastronomy umbrellas. The body of the device is made of high quality stainless steel. Applications: In winter and summer gardens, patio areas, outdoor pool and spa, large umbrellas, as well as in the catering industry, the HeatFlare Carbon unfolds its excellent performance.
|very low / almost no red light
|Power 230V / AC 50 Hz
|Approx. size of heated area with optimal installation / dimensions (devices)
|8.5 m² 88 x 9.6 x 8.6 cm
|17 m² 172 x 9.6 x 8.6 cm
|Titanium, White, Dark Gray ( DB703), Brushed Stainless Steel
|approx. 4 m
|Filament temperature 1.100 C
|IP protection class
|approx. 35 sec.
|IR-B Medium wave 1,400 nm – 3,000 nm
|min. 6 cm to wood and metal, min. 15 cm to glass, awning and fabric
There are 5 control options available for the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters. We distinguish between control by radio and control without radio. Here now a function overview:
Control with radio control (integrated control)
- Radio and APP operation
- 3 power levels (100%, 86%, 68%)
- Radio room temperature sensor (minimum & maximum temperature, frost protection)
- Intelligent Bluetooth module which enables the control as well as the configuration. Switch-off time, heating power, …
- The display is an elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater, which shows the current status of the heater in different colors.
Control without radio control
- ON/OFF circuit
- Integration into a room temperature controller possible
- An elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater serves as an indicator, showing the current status of the heater (ON/OFF).
The following control systems are available:
Of course, you can also control the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters without a radio system. The radiant heater already has an ON/OFF switch integrated in the device on site.
In addition, you have other options:
Please observe the Ecodesign Directive 2015/1188.
This is included in the scope of delivery:
- 2x Stepless joints as suspension for the HeatFlare
- Remote control only included with ExRemote control. For the other controls (Somfy, Elsner or BLE) no remote control is included in the scope of delivery
Please refer to the current price list!
News & Wissenswertes
Problems configuring or
We are happy to help.
We have provided some tutorials for you on our YouTube channel. You can also find a lot of information under the service point “Help” or in our operating instructions.
We would also be happy to help you by telephone.
Discover our online ExtremeLine exhibition.
Here you have the opportunity to explore new perspectives, discover our HeatTube three-dimensionally and get virtual advice.