The HeatShine Carbon is a very efficient and powerful infrared heater that has almost no red light and can heat an area of 14m². Various control systems, long service life, and integrated APP control are other advantages of the radiant heater.
The elegant HeatShine Carbon produces intense and powerful infrared heat for indoor and covered outdoor use. Especially when used as a patio heater, the HeatShine Carbon provides a warmth to feel good, especially on less protected terraces and in light winds. But also in the winter garden, in pavilions, on terraces of gastronomy or in the work area this infrared heating finds its application. The advantages are clear to see: An elegant design that easily fits into any environment, a high durability and the efficiency as well as an innovative technology “Made in Germany” speak for the HeatShine Carbon radiant heater as a perfect heat source.
|very low / almost no red light
|Power 230V / AC 50 Hz
|Approx. size of heated area with optimal installation / dimensions (devices)
|14 m² 124 x 17 x 7.5 cm
|optimal 220 cm -250 cm / minimum 180 cm
|ca. 3 m
|Filament temperature 1,100 °C
|IP protection class
|approx. 35 sec.
|IR-B Medium wave 1,400 nm – 5,000 nm
|min. 6 cm to wood and metal, min. 15 cm to glass, awning and fabric
This is included in the scope of delivery:
- 2x assembly slide MH
- 2x joint DAHGMS
- Radio temperature sensor (optional)
- Remote control only included with ExRemote control. For the other controls (somfy io, elsner or BLE), no remote control is included.
Please refer to the current price list!
There are 5 control options available for the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters. We distinguish between control by radio and control without radio. Here now a function overview:
Control with radio control (integrated control)
- Radio and APP operation
- 3 power levels (100%, 86%, 68%)
- Radio room temperature sensor (minimum & maximum temperature, frost protection)
- Intelligent Bluetooth module which enables the control as well as the configuration. Switch-off time, heating power, …
- The display is an elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater, which shows the current status of the heater in different colors.
Control without radio control
- ON/OFF circuit
- Integration into a room temperature controller possible
- An elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater serves as an indicator, showing the current status of the heater (ON/OFF).
The following control systems are available:
Of course, you can also control the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters without a radio system. The radiant heater already has an ON/OFF switch integrated in the device on site.
In addition, you have other options:
Please observe the Ecodesign Directive 2015/1188.
This powerful design radiant heater is used, for example, at events and functions, in the catering industry, in sales rooms, workplaces, listed buildings, public places, garden houses and, of course, in the winter garden and terrace area. With our products everything will be nice and warm!
Problems configuring or
We are happy to help.
We have provided some tutorials for you on our YouTube channel. You can also find a lot of information under the service point “Help” or in our operating instructions.
We would also be happy to help you by telephone.
Discover our online ExtremeLine exhibition.
Here you have the opportunity to explore new perspectives, discover our HeatZone three-dimensionally and get virtual advice.