The infrared radiant heater HeatZone is as a dark radiator the core of the ExtremeLine infrared heat and technically optimally suited for cold and warm winter gardens, living space and enclosed, public areas.
- Heading text
As a dark radiator, the HeatZone is the core of the ExtremeLine infrared heat and is technically optimally suited for cold and warm winter gardens, living space and enclosed, public areas. With its elegant and simple design, it discreetly blends in with its surroundings and was awarded the “reddot Design Award” in 2010. This radiant heater works on the principle of a tiled stove. The highly efficient ceramic-coated heating surface is heated and thus releases mainly natural infrared heat, this is perceived as very pleasant. The specially developed ceramic coating is crucial for the high efficiency and differs significantly from many replicas of our legendary dark radiator.
|Power 230V/ AC 50 Hz
|Approx. size of heated area with optimal installation/dimensions (units)
|5,36 m² 115 x 17 x 7,5 cm
|7,3 m² 160 x 17 x 7,5 cm
|9 m² 204 x 17 x 7,5 cm
|ca. 3 m
|max. 360 °C
|IP protection class
|approx. 10 min.
|IR-C long wave 3,000 nm – 12,000 nm
|min. 6 cm to wood and metal, min. 15 cm to glass, awning and fabric
This is included in the scope of delivery:
- 2x The joint for the HeatZone
- 2x mounting plates (optional)
- Radio temperature sensor (optional)
- Remote control only included with ExRemote control. For the other controls (Somfy, Elsner or BLE) no remote control is included in the scope of delivery
Please refer to the current price list!
There are 5 control options available for the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters. We distinguish between control by radio and control without radio. Here now a function overview:
Control with radio control (integrated control)
- Radio and APP operation
- 3 power levels (100%, 86%, 68%)
- Radio room temperature sensor (minimum & maximum temperature, frost protection)
- Intelligent Bluetooth module which enables the control as well as the configuration. Switch-off time, heating power, …
- The display is an elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater, which shows the current status of the heater in different colors.
Control without radio control
- ON/OFF circuit
- Integration into a room temperature controller possible
- An elegant LED display embedded in the infrared heater serves as an indicator, showing the current status of the heater (ON/OFF).
The following control systems are available:
Of course, you can also control the ExtremeLine infrared radiant heaters without a radio system. The radiant heater already has an ON/OFF switch integrated in the device on site.
In addition, you have other options:
Please observe the Ecodesign Directive 2015/1188.
The field of application of HeatZone dark radiators is particularly suitable for closed winter gardens, catering areas, event areas and workshops or warehouses. Dark radiators of all types are technically only suitable for areas protected from the wind. The corrosion-resistant aluminum construction enables thermal separation, which means that a radiation temperature of around 360 °C can be reached on the front of the radiant heater, while the back only reaches around 90 °C and thus absorbs hardly any energy. This construction of aluminum and stainless steel components, even allows the use near the coast.
Problems configuring or
We are happy to help.
We have provided some tutorials for you on our YouTube channel. You can also find a lot of information under the service point “Help” or in our operating instructions.
We would also be happy to help you by telephone.
Discover our online ExtremeLine exhibition.
Here you have the opportunity to explore new perspectives, discover our HeatZone three-dimensionally and get virtual advice.